Registered in England and Wales Number:
Analytics Academy Ltd.
The Analytics Academy
20 – 22 Wenlock Road,
N1 7GU, United Kingdom
This website does not contain advice regarding law or legal practice. It does however contain general information, some of which concerns law and legal practice.
Any legal information found on this website is given without any warranty.
- We do not warrant that any legal information found in this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- We do not warrant that the legal information found on this website is entire, absolute, true, up-to-date or non-misleading.
Always seek legal advice from an accredited source, and do not rely on this website as a source of legal information. This website is not an accredited source of legal advice.
This disclaimer does not:
- Prevent our responsibility for death or personal harm due to negligence
- Prevent our responsibility for theft or fraudulent fabrication
- Confine our responsibilities that is not accepted under befitting law
- Prevent any of our responsibilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
Modern Slavery Statement for Financial Year 2019/20
This statement is and sets out the steps that The Analytics Academy Ltd. has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain; it is made in accordance with section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
The Analytics Academy Ltd. has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. Our business is committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
The Analytics Academy is a boutique consultancy working across all sectors, ranging from high profile start-ups to FTSE100 businesses.
We endeavour to understand our client’s goals and work with them to evaluate, develop, and deploy end-to-end data solutions across Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science, ETL/ELT and more.
As consultants and prospective employees are directly sourced by The Analytics Academy Ltd., any supply chain into The Analytics Academy Ltd. is incidental.
We do conduct due diligence on all suppliers before engaging their services, which includes an online search to ensure that the organisation has never been convicted of offences relating to modern slavery.
In addition to the above, we require that they confirm to us that:
- They have taken steps to eradicate modern slavery within their business;
- They hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery;
- They pay their employees at least the national minimum wage / national living wage (as appropriate);
- We may terminate the contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery occur.
We have several internal policies and processes to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
- Ethical Policy – This policy sets out the organisation’s stance on human rights, workers’ rights, modern slavery.
- Recruitment Process. We operate a robust recruitment process, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Equality and Diversity Policy – This sets out The Analytics Academy Ltd. stance on equal opportunities and the measures that relate to fair recruitment and selection.
- Whistleblowing Policy – We operate a whistleblowing policy so that all employees know that they can raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisals.
- Anti-Bribery Policy – This policy outlines how The Analytics Academy Ltd. conducts its business in an honest and ethical manner.
We regularly conduct training for our employees so that they understand the signs of modern slavery and what to do if they suspect that it is taking place.